Monday, March 4, 2013

reflection

Reflection on planning (2) :

There had been some changes to my plan. On 18th February I was supposed to to collect cardboard box but unfortunately it took me a bit long to find them. I also changed my design like the tube thing where people where supposed to look through, I changed it to smaller tube to make it easier for people to see the video. Also in the plan I wrote that me and my friend are going to meet up somewhere and complete the project but we cancelled it and we decided to work in school. These are the changes so far and currently I am working on building my cardboard thing. I am taking photos while I am creating and I will upload them soon :)

Reflection: In this task I had to update on what stage I am on creating my bioscope. It helped by making me go back to how my plan was and how it is now and how long will it take me to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment