Saturday, February 2, 2013

Task 2:

My Final Idea:


My final idea is my first idea to make a bioscope. In this project I am going to work with my friend Laila. Her tech fair idea is to create a video. Therefore we both can merge our ideas together, like to make the bioscope & inside I can put her video instead to putting beautiful nature & stuff. I think this will be a great project if we can carry out all the steps smoothly & properly & I hope we will do great!

Reflection: 
In this task I had to decide my final idea and had to compare my two ideas and the advantages and the disadvantages. I chose my first idea and my next task is to design my own bioscope. I am designing with my friend Laila. I am really excited about my next task and I am looking forward to it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment