This is my current design and after the tech fair i will put a picture of my final product. I think the design is nice and i will put colors on the box and there will be snowflakes and there will be lights in the snowflakes and i will add more stuff like glitters and stuff to the box. There will be headphones in the tube so that people can hear the sound of the video. The tube is supposed to be big enough so that people can put there head inside to see the video. The video is going to be in an iPad and the headphone will be connected to the iPad.
Reflection:
I think this task was fun and creative because we got to imagine our own bioscope and we had to think about the decoration and video and etc. I can't wait to make the bioscope and I am looking forward to my next task :)

No comments:
Post a Comment