Saturday, March 23, 2013

final reflection

                      Reflection On Creation

We finally made it to the Tech Fair! It was on the 20th march. It's over now & this is a brief info about my whole journey from the beginning till the Tech Fair:

First of all, I started off with my idea which is a bioscope and I thought of how to make it technology type as because the original bioscope doesn't involve technology. Then I got into a group with my friend &  her idea was to create a video and so it was easier for us to combine both of our ideas and make it technology type. We decided to put the video on the iPad and then putting the ipad inside the bioscope. We then broke our jobs down, like she is responsible for making the video and I am responsible for making the bioscope box. Then finally we both were done with our project but a little problem arrived which was the video didn't formated to iPad as because it was created on windows movie maker but we tried many different converter but it didn't work. Therefore we had to put the computer inside the box. We actually tried very hard but things didn't work out very well, for example- after creating it the first feedback we got was a computer inside box. It was actually hurtful but we also later modified everything and got into Tech Fair & that was what we wanted. Later we added a home made projector to our project. On the Tech Fair day everything went well and I hope next year we can improve by learning from the errors that happened this year (:
our bioscope

Bioscope


Reflection: In this task I had to think about the Tech Fair and how I got to it. The errors that took place and how I improved. This task allowed me to learn how to overcome errors and what I can do to make ma better project next year.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sazia,
    Firstly I have to say that I love the presentation of your blog spot. IT's quite eye catching. The colours are great and the navigation is very easy. I like how you put the steps into pictures. But yopu could improve by adding even more detail to your reflections. You can also improve the look and feel of your blog by adding different fonts and colours to make it even more eye catching. But overall I love the presentation and the layout and I also like how you detailed your work
    Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW SAZIA!!
    Really good, I love your layout and the color mix in the backgound. Your blog is clear and good organized. Its very nice that you have pictures of your creation. Its very creative that you and Laila combined your ideas to make it better.
    <3-Terese

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool! A big well done! I think it's great that you and Laila had two different ideas, and made your own experiment by combining them (: Your idea worked well, and I liked how you told us what went wrong and what went good about the experiment. It's great that you added pictures of your final result, and on the Tech Fair was succsesfull! I really like this :D
    -Martine

    ReplyDelete