Monday, February 11, 2013

Planning

Reflection: 
In this task I had to think about my whole plan to carry out my project smoothly. The plan above has all the dates and things that I will do to finish my project. I didn't stated above but I will take pics of every step I take like in decorating the bioscope - collecting cardboards and adding them together, coloring it, etc. So that after finishing the whole project I can explain each step I did to make the bioscope with pics.

2 comments:

  1. I think your blog looks very good and is full of information that is relevant to the topic. I also think your blog looks very good.I like how your blog is colorful and up to date. I am also impressed by how organized your work is. I can see that you have the links to your work. ""I also like how your work was creative and very clear. I think that your reflections make sense and are correct.

    ReplyDelete